The term "Made of Elements" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website, Atala Studio LLC. Made of Elements is a trademark and all designs, graphics and content on this website is copyright 2022 by Made of Elements.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also contains links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website is for informational and educational purposes only. Some posts and pages include copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. The material is used to share information about products, services, and events. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of such material.
- Collection of Information - We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors via email, the site's contact forms or as comments on the blog. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request or to improve the content on this site. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request or to improve the content on this site, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- Cookie/Tracking Technology - The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site.
- Distribution of Information - We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- Commitment to Data Security - Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only the owners of this website have access to this information.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Last updated 4 March 2020